Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The silent prayers...

You are not there today and I know you will not be there tomorrow for me either....its long gone past....but yet I know one thing for sure, that the dreams you had once for me still envoke the passion in me that nobody and nothing else ever can.....

Just your words that you wanted me to have something are the guiding lights for me in this time od despair which is now to last a lifetime.....but yet since they came from you they touch me gently when I am tired and fallen and ask me to strive again and again.....they still act as my companions on the darkest of paths and heal me times of failures.....

these words of yours are now the silent prayers for me and I go over them again and again....every time I say them aloud in my head, I've said my prayers and every time I think of you, I've remembered my god.....

So I say along my silent prayers and yet again embark on a new journey....knowing somewhere for sure, we still connect with each other....

No comments: